Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tagged by Simply x Classic!



The Rules

1. You must post the rules. (and link up who tagged you)
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 11 new questions.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

11 facts about myself:

1.  I'm half Chinese half European mix (by far the most common question I get asked)
2.  I'm a Taurus and I believe that accurately represents who I am as a person
3.  If I could do anything with my life I would be a professional stylist/wardrobe organizer
4.  Before moving to OC for college I had never lived in any one place for longer than 3 years
5.  My favorite place on earth is a tie between San Francisco & Copenhagen
6.  I'm the oldest of 3 girls
7.  I'm naturally extremely introverted & shy but have learned to be an assertive & outgoing 
8.  I could literally spend days on YouTube & fashion blogs getting inspired without noticing
9.  I'm the complete opposite of graceful
10. I'm an extremely picky eater. Both with food items & the overall aesthetic of what I'm eating
11.  I hate raw tomatoes. But I really love ketchup, tomato sauce & salsa somehow

My 11 questions from SimplyxClassic:

1.    What is your fashion style? It's an amalgamation which I call grungehippiegamineprep

2.    Who is your fashion icon? Kate Bosworth

3.    What trend are you currently loving? Sequins for daytime. And nighttime. Ok anytime.

4.    What trend do you dislike? Rompers/jumpsuits. Only because I can't wear them...bitter

5.    If you could only shop at 1 store for the rest of your life what would it be? Nordstrom!

6.    What is your skincare must? Clinique Toner

7.    if you could only take 3 things on an island: Like a desert island? Sleeping bag. Sunscreen. Toothbrush. (just to be clear these are things, not people or pets haha otherwise this list would be way different!)

8.    What is at the top of your shopping list right now? Zara moto boots & Yellow skinnies 

9.    Favorite Movie? Of all time? So hard! Probably The Princess Bride.

10.  Current favorite tv show? Going off of what is currently on...I will have to say 30 Rock!

11.  What is your guilty pleasure? Mmm cupcakes. And pizza. And online shopping haha


My 11 Questions:

1.  What's your favorite item of clothing and why?
2.  Woohoo! You've just won $10,000 to any one store where do you & what do you buy?
3.  If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
4.  Favorite blogger/ YouTuber?
5.  If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?
6.  What's your most embarrassing moment?
7.  What's your happiest moment?
8.  Where did you grow up?
9.  What inspires you the most?
10. Favorite magazine? 
11. If you could meet any one person dead or alive, who would it be?

All the individuals  I would tag have already been tagged, so I tag everyone who wants to do this!! 

xoxo,

Sophia Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment